Consider this your home buyer’s toolkit. Open it up, take a look around, and if you like, start equipping yourself with the tools necessary to make your best purchase. In most businesses, knowledge equals power, and real estate is certainly no exception.
We hope you enjoy the free reports We’ve provided, and we hope you learn a little more about what it takes to make your important purchase a great one.
The real estate market in Northwest Indiana is certainly volatile, and all of the information about buying a home can be overwhelming.
We can help.
When you're ready to act, contact us.
Here is our SERVICE Pledge of Performance To YOU !
Real Estate Service
In the service of representing buyers and sellers of Real Estate in Northwest Indiana, there are many companies the public has to chose from.
At F.C.Tucker 1st Team Real Estate, we provide service by following the
Golden Rule principle that founded the F.C.Tucker Company in 1918.
If you chose to work with us in Buying or Selling Real Estate in Northwest Indiana
You can expect:
- Care, Confidentiality, Obedience (within the scope of the law and ethical practice). What you see is what you get, there will be no secretary or personal assistants knowing everything about your deal.
- Mutual Respect and Loyalty during the real estate transaction. Our Fiduciary Responsibilities are to you.
- Forthrightness in communications and disclosures. Known Material Facts about the property will be relayed and your questions responded to.
- Work collaboratively with diligence to successfully achieve your real estate goals.We Listen to what is important to you and direct our efforts toward meeting those needs.
- Use our experience, knowledge, expertise and available data to help guide you to make the most informed decisions. Reviewing & Explaining to you the various steps of the process of buying or selling a home is important.
- Refer you in situations beyond the scope of our profession to seek advice from attorneys, accountants, lenders, inspectors, contractors or other experts. Discernment is necessary.
- Respect your best interests by monitoring the progress of your transaction personally from contract signing to closing. There will be no non-licensed person handling your file.